Masters in Robotic Vision
This programme aims at delivering a cutting-edge, comprehensive post-graduate course in Computer Vision and Robotics in line with the complex needs of research and industry in these fields. The study programme is as follows :
- Signal and image processing : software and hardware.
- Computer vision tools and methods : compression, segmentation, real-time, shape recognition, 3D vision.
- Robotics : fundamentals, robot control and programming, autonomy and intelligence.
- Medical imaging : biological basis, infrared imagery.
- X-ray and ultrasound imagery.
- Research or industrial placement.
More information :
Master in Computer Science, image processing and medical imaging
This programme offers three different pathways around imaging :
- Computer Science (image processing, image synthesis, image information systems),
- Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering (sensors, vision, embedded systems),
- Medical Imaging (X-rays, magnetic imaging, MRI).
Each pathway enables the students to acquire high-level skills in the targeted domain whatever the initial background of the students. An internship of a duration of minimum 14 weeks in a laboratory offers a real opportunity to get familiar with research and team working.
More information : Master in Computer science, image processing and medical imaging
Master in Automotive Engineering for Sustainable Mobility
ISAT and Polytech’Orléans open their co-accredited "Master in Automotive Engineering for Sustainable Mobility " with 2 options :
- energy management & control
- eco-conception & composites, associated with Ecole Supérieure des Arts & Métiers - Cluny.
More information :
Our new Masters in Plant Sciences
DU International Trade and Export Management (DU ITEM)
More information : http://www.u-bourgogne-formation.fr/International-Trade-and-Export.html
European students can also benefit from Erasmus Mundus scholarships.